Job title : Operations Executive
Location : Wandsworth, London SW18
Salary range : £22,000/yr - £26,000/yr, Full time Date posted : May 2023
We provide quality timber windows and doors for the London property market.
Increasingly London’s stock of period timber windows has reached the end of their serviceable life – Ayrton replace these beautiful period windows & door beautifully. The business strategy for Ayrton is to drive growth in sales by focusing on our reputation for accurately replicating these fine old windows with a quality replacement product, accompanied by a market-leading level of service.
Our business has grown by 50% since 2020 as this strategy for growth continues. This financial year the company expects turnover to grow by 15%.
We are looking for a highly organised Operations Executive to assist with operations management and client relationships. You must be customer focused, possess excellent communication and project management skills, and have a good eye for detail. The successful candidate will be expected to be proactive, committed and able to use their own initiative.
• Client support and in bound call-handling for the wider team
• Assisting with scheduling and allocating the necessary resource for varied installation types and
• Preparing payment runs for our suppliers & expenses for our staff
• Ordering office supplies & communicating with our factory for aftercare queries, for both inbound out outbound materials
• Data management and activity records
• Managing our stock of ancillary materials efficiently
• Liaising with the Sales & Design teams on technical issues and for product expertise
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• Strong observation skills – “eye for detail”
• Customer service background
• Strong self-motivation and ambition
• Good commercial awareness
• Ability to work effectively alone
• PC literacy- knowledge and experience of MS Office suite
• A level – Degree level
DESIRABLE • Experience in an operations environment
• Direct experience in working within the construction industry
• 22 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
• Bonus scheme
• Health insurance
• You will be joining an experienced and extremely talented team, who will help you grow professionally by providing valuable mentoring and development opportunities.